Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Ulta Hair Coupon Oct 2016: 40% OFF WELLA Haircare

       See all Ulta hair salon coupon, Ulta online coupon up to 40% off on WELLA Haircare in OcTOBER 2016.


Shop WELLA Brilliance Treatment For Fine/Normal, Colored Hair 5.07 oz drop from $13.90 to $8.34 at Ulta now.

For Color Treated Hair. Makes colored hair supple and soft while increasing shine with Liquid Crystal Technology.

Apply to damp hair. Leave in 5 minutes, then rinse out.

WELLA Brilliance Treatment For Fine/Normal, Colored Hair Reviews:

By Meesa
from So Cal:  I use it daily. I have color treated (bleached) curly hair that I straighten every day of my life. So my hair is damaged and distressed without a doubt. This product makes a huge improvement to the look and feel of my hair. Not to mention it smells amazing! (I'd buy it just for the smell alone, that's how much I like it.) I use it on my ends every time I shampoo my hair and it leaves my hair so soft and manageable. I've also tried the Brilliance shampoo and conditioner and both work just as well. If you're on the fence about this product I highly recommend you get it. It's a good product to have in your arsenal.

By Roz From Oz
from Red Bank NJ: Great product to use in conjunction with the Wella Brilliance Shampoo. It comes in two versions - fine hair or coarse hair. Just apply to the ends of the hair - and then when you rinse it out, it seems to travel upward and condition the entire head. I wouldn't be without it!

No comments:

Post a Comment