Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Amazing ULTA Hair Coupon 50% off NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

      Get Ulta hair salon coupon, Ulta online coupon 50% off NOT YOUR MOTHER'S October 2016.


Shop NOT YOUR MOTHER'S Way To Grow Long & Strong Shampoo 8.0 oz only $2.99 at Ulta now.

Remember the princess in the tower with the long, golden locks? Well, now you can let down your own hair because of Not Your Mother's Way to Grow Long & Strong Shampoo. Made with essential vitamins, herbs and bioactive extracts, this salon formula will have your hair stronger, healthier and, in turn, longer by the time prince charming comes for you!

Apply shampoo to wet hair and work into rich leather. Massage scalp 2-3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly and follow with Way to Grow Long & strong Conditioner. Can be use daily for best results.

NOT YOUR MOTHER'S Way To Grow Long & Strong Shampoo reviews:

I avoided this shampoo for years, because my thick, coarse hair already grows quickly and is protein-sensitive. I assumed the name "long and strong" mean that it would be full of protein, and figured I didn't need any help in the length department. I finally bought it after thinking the the NYM purifying shampoo was okay, and actually reading the label on this one, discovering that it didn't have any protein (that I can see, anyway). I love this shampoo and plan to repurchase. It smells great (very fruity and clean when you use it, but doesn't linger in your hair annoyingly); has a better consistency than the purifying one (not too thick, and lathers really well, so you don't need to use as much); and gets my hair clean without stripping or drying it out. IDRC if it helps hair grow faster or stay healthier than other shampoos - I just like it as a regular shampoo. I do not use the matching conditioner with it - i use one by Giovanni instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment