Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Special Ulta Coupon on HONEST BEAUTY + Free Gift

     Enjoy Ulta beauty coupons on HONEST BEAUTY plus free gift October 2016. 



This HONEST BEAUTY Beyond Hydrated Moisture Milk Leave-In Conditioner 3.2 oz $20.00 plus Beyond Hydrated Shampoo and Conditioner with any $30 Honest Beauty purchase at Ulta now.

Detangle and condition for luscious looking locks. Nutrient-rich coconut juice and hyaluronic acid help hair look healthy and hydrated. Marine algae and almond oil help add softness and shine. White tea, tocotrienols and niacinamide provide antioxidant benefits. For normal to dry hair. Dermatologically tested. Not tested on animals.

Spray throughout towel-dried hair, avoiding roots. Comb through. Do not rinse out.

Precautions: Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your doctor. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.

Product Reviews:

I used the leave in conditioner when I had a day to give my hair a break. I applied it after I got out of the shower and let it air dry. My hair has never felt healthier and I could still feel a difference the next day after I washed my hair. A lot of leave in conditioners I've used always seem a little on the watery side and don't seem to do much. This will be my "go to" from now on! Love it!

More Ulta hair salon coupon, Ulta 3.50 coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment