Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Ulta Beauty Coupon 35% off BLISS Face Wash Oct 2016

Latest Ulta beauty coupons 35% off on BLISS Face Wash plus free gift October 2016.


This BLISS Fabulous Foaming Face Wash 6.6 oz drop from $24.00 to $18.00 plus free gift 5-pk That's Incredi-Peel with any $30 Bliss purchase at Ulta beauty.

A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most scattered of skins.

Massage on damp skin, then rinse well.

BLISS Fabulous Foaming Face Wash reviews:

By valicali
from Long Beach, Ca: SO pleased, I always use Dermalogica and tried this and feel in love. It truly is great for sensitive skin and I can use in every day on my face in the shower. It smells great and keeps skin clean with no pimples or blemishes. I am buying on for my niece that is in middle school and is having issues with greasy skin and pimples.

By Jamie
from Boston: I try different face cleansers all the time, and always come back to this one. It's a bit expensive for a cleanser, but it's the best I've found. Not drying, smells nice, has little beads to do a little daily exfoliation, cleans well, and I think would work for any skin type (I have sensitive combination skin).

Click for ulta 20 off coupon entire purchase, ulta hair salon specials 

No comments:

Post a Comment