Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

25% OFF ULTA Hand & Nail Cream Coupon Sale

      Enjoy Ulta beauty coupons 25% off ULTA Hand & Nail Cream October 2016.


This ULTA Luxe Ultra-Rich Hand & Nail Cream 3.0 oz drop from $11.50 to $8.63

ULTA Beauty's Luxe Ultra-Rich Hand & Nail Cream is a non-greasy formula that softens and hydrates dry hands.

Benefits:

Key ingredients - Shea Butter, Aloe, Keratin & Vitamins A, C, E and D
Ultra-rich cream delivers benefits of natural oils and conditioning butters.
Nail-strengthening keratin peptide protects nails.
Product free of Parabens, Gluten, DEA, Phthalates and TEA
Luxe fragrances include:

Sea Mist + White Flower - Pamper Luxe
Verbena + Lemon Grass - Refresh Luxe
Coconut + Almond Milk - Nourish Luxe

Massage liberally onto hands to help smooth and soften skin.

Precautions: For adult external use only. Keep out of reach of children.

ULTA Luxe Ultra-Rich Hand & Nail Cream reviews:

By Stacey
from Atlanta, GA: I was looking for a fall-scented hand cream and ran across the coconut + almond milk scent in the store. I was immediately hooked by its warm and comforting smell. I don't think it was intended to be a fall-only scent but it fits in perfectly with the season! I love this hand cream. It's leaves my hands soft for hours, even after washing them, plus it smells so divine! I will look at other scents in this range for other seasons based on the high quality of this product.

By Ashley
from WA: I got this because of the good reviews I read and I love it! I purchased the white flower scent and it is a nice clean scent not overwhelming. I keep it in my purse and use it throughout the day. I find the it isn't over moisturizing and it softens me hands. Overall like the product. I saw that some people didn't prefer the screw style cap but I would rather that than one that could pop open in my bag. Will be repurchasing!

No comments:

Post a Comment