Search This Blog

Monday, October 31, 2016

40% off HOT TOOLS Curling Iron at Ulta Beauty

Save 40% off HOT TOOLS Curling Iron Ulta beauty coupons sale November 2016.


Order this HOT TOOLS Gold Curling Iron 1 in $39.99 now at Ulta beauty.

Hot Tools Gold Spring Curling Iron is great for adding waves, curls, or volume to any hair style. The Patented Pulse Technology senses heat loss and begins restoring it immediately so the iron stays hot, curl after curl. The 24K gold plated barrel speeds the circulation of heat, enhancing heat up and heat recovery.

Patented Pulse Technology for Gets Hot... Stays Hot performance
Variable heat settings with built-in rheostat control up to 430 degrees
Powerful spring clamp
Extra-high heat
24K gold-plated barrel
Fast heat up
Heavy-duty long-life heating element
Foldaway safety stand
Pilot light
Extra-long cool tip
Soft-Grip textured handle
8-ft. cord
On/Off switch
Solid-state circuitry

Product Reviews: 

By Bella
from Indiana: I was looking for a curling iron that would slide over the frizz of my color damaged hair and make it look wonderful. Well, I found the right curling iron to do the job! Not only does it straighten and smooth the frizz, it softens my hair, too. Great choice on my part and it even comes with an extra spring . Sweet :)

By makejunkie
from Pennsylvania: My hair stylist used the same exact one to create loose curls for me. I rarely do my hair because it takes so long with my thick and long hair. This though does the job quickly because it heats up fast and holds the curls all day! I got so many compliments on my hair how shiny and healthy it looks!

Find more Ulta online coupon, ulta 20 off coupon entire purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment