Search This Blog

Sunday, October 16, 2016

HOT Ulta Eyeshadow Pencil Coupon Sale 3 for $9

    Super hot Ulta beauty coupons on ULTA Beauty Single Eye Shadow, Lip Color, Eye Liner, and Nail Color only 3 for $9 October 2016.


This ULTA Eyeshadow 0.08 oz $7.00 only 3 for $9 at Ulta this month. 

A silky, fine-milled eyeshadow that glides on and blends easily to define and brighten your eyes. This formula is enriched with emollients for long-lasting color that will not crease or fade. Dramatic enough for evening wear and versatile enough for daytime wear. With so many shades to choose from, there is definitely one in there to suit any mood or event! Brush not included.

The abbreviations describe each shade's finish:

SH = Shimmer
MT = Matte
GL = Glitter

ULTA Eyeshadow Reviews:

By Momster
from MA: This has been my go-to shadow for years. I use a multi base cream from Benefit and smooth on Butterscotch shadow before I use a darker color under my eyes and in the crease and lid. W/ my finger, I blend all for the smoky eye effect.

By Carrie Jo
from La Porte, IN: I prefer neutral shades and this color is a light taupe shade...shimmer but not glittery which is important as I have fine lines around my eyes...works well with my eye color...

By Candycane
from Orange, Ca.: Like the color and applies easily. Not very pigmented so don't feel like it is a long lasting shadow. Great as an under shadow or accent.

No comments:

Post a Comment