Search This Blog

Thursday, October 13, 2016

SUPER SALE ULTA Foundation Primer Coupon 2 for $12

        Great Ulta beauty coupon on ULTA Beauty Mascara, Foundation, Setting Powder, Sculpting Palette, and Primer 2 for $12 October 2016. 


Don't miss ULTA Fabulous Face Foundation Primer 1.01 oz $12.50 only 2 for $12 at Ulta now.

Formulated to reduce the appearance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles creating the perfect base for foundation application. This formula also extends the wear of your foundation for a flawless look all day long. Vegan-friendly.

ULTA Fabulous Face Foundation Primer reviews:

By Bethie Lou
from Dover PA: I was truly surprised by this. After looking at the reviews, I was prepared to spend $40 on a high end primer that I had sampled. On a whim I took a chance on this and I am so pleased that I did. I am extremely picky about primers, and this out performed everything I have used so far.

By Julie
from Chicago, IL: I usually purchase the smashbox or tarte primers but got tired of spending so much money on primer. I decided to try this brand, i figured it wouldn't be so bad. I was SOOOOO impressed with the quality of this primer. I will be buying this again for sure, and I spend so much less on a great product!

No comments:

Post a Comment