Search This Blog

Thursday, October 13, 2016

50% OFF Ulta Beauty Coupon MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL Masque

        Enjoy Ulta beauty coupons 50% off on MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL Masque October 2016.


Shop this MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL Nourishing Moisture Masque 8.0 oz drop from $36.00 to $18.00 at Ulta.

Macadamia Professional Nourishing Moisture Masque is the ultimate hydrating, repairing and reconstructing treatment for medium/coarse hair textures. It is infused with the exclusive PRO OIL COMPLEX, which leaves hair silky, detangled and frizz-free. It improves hair health, shine and elasticity and is ideal for dry, damaged or color-treated hair. Color safe, cruelty-free and free of sulfates, gluten and parabens.

After shampooing, apply throughout damp hair from roots to ends. Comb through if desired. Leave on for 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Use one to two times per week based on hair's level of damage and moisture needed.

Precautions: Avoid eye contact.

MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL Nourishing Moisture Masque Reviews:

By Natalia
from Miami: I have to say this is the first time I used a product and I saw results on the first try . My hair was extremely dry because of a previous keratin treatment and Macadamia Masc , Shampoo , Conditioner and Oil absolutely changed the texture of my Hair. I am beyond happy , It is worth every penny !

By bsmith22
from Fairfax, VA: I've been using this deep conditioner for years, and I have to say it is by FAR the best I've tried! Use it once a week and your hair will be brought back to life! TIP: If you buy in store, be sure you grab this one and not the Ultra Repair one (I accidentally did this and had the worst hair day of life)....but this one, perfection!

No comments:

Post a Comment