Search This Blog

Thursday, October 20, 2016

20% OFF Ulta Beauty Coupon THE BODY SHOP Night Lotion

         Save 20% on THE BODY SHOP Night Lotion with ulta 20 off coupon entire purchase October 2016.


This THE BODY SHOP Tea Tree Oil Blemish Fade Night Lotion 1.0 oz drop from $20.00 to $16.00 at Ulta now.

The Body Shop difference: Use the Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion to improve the appearance of blemish-damaged skin, control oiliness and moisturize while you sleep with a light, moisturizing, non-oily lotion that sinks into the skin. Community Fair Trade tea tree oil, lemon tea tree, and tamanu oil work together to keep skin clear by helping to prevent blemishes and blackheads, and controlling excess oil.
100% Vegetarian, Never Tested on Animals, Contains Community Fair Trade Ingredients, No Sulfates, No Phthalates, No GMOs, No Triclosan

Apply to a cleansed and toned face and neck before bed, to work overnight while you sleep.

THE BODY SHOP Tea Tree Oil Blemish Fade Night Lotion review:

I started using a Clarisonic Mia 2 device in November of last year and noticed right away, although my face was super clean, it was getting to be very dry. As someone who had tried to use night moisturizers in the past and always ended up getting clogged pores/breakouts from them, I did some research before trying a new one. This one is great! No breakouts at all from this for almost a year of nightly use. I actually am such a fan of the product my mom and my best friend, who both have problematic skin, have worked it into their skin care routine.

The only reason I gave it 4 stars and not 5 is: 1) The tea tree smell is strong, it does not bother me, but I can see why people would not want to sleep with it on their face. 2) It claims to clear blemish marks and dark spots, I don't have many but it has not cleared any marks. Not causing any new breakouts is good enough in my book though.

No comments:

Post a Comment