Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Ulta Coupon Sale Oct 2016 on Maybelline Cosmetics

          Ulta beauty coupons sale on Maybelline Cosmetics plus buy 1 get 1 50% off in October 2016.


Shop this MAYBELLINE Baby Lips Lip Balm 0.15 oz $4.49 plus buy 1 get 1 50% off. 

Clinically proven to make lips 82% visibly less dry, 94% less rough, 77% more supple, and 77% better looking after just four weeks of use! It's clinical care for baby soft lips.

Why You'll Love It: No more basic lip balm

The secret: Exclusive lip renew formula.
Protects and moisturizes for a full 8 hours.
After 1 week, lips are visibly renewed, virtually reborn.
6 varieties.

Glide Baby Lips SPF 20 Lip Balm over lips before sun exposure. Wear it alone or under your favorite Maybelline New York lipcolor.

MAYBELLINE Baby Lips Lip Balm Reviews:

By JesDvy
from Wisconsin: I have always loved this brand. I tried it when it first came out years ago. And was addicted to its high moisturizer in it. I live in a cold climate state so my lips get chap and crack easily. And this stuff comes to the rescue every time.

By ZoƩ
from Rochester, NY: I use this product everyday, especially when I on the go. I throw it in my bag if I am in a rush as a just in case, since I might not have other lip balm in my bag. I love the tingly feeling it leaves on my lips (I bought the Peppermint version), it's perfect for Autumn! Although it doesn't last a very long time and I have to apply it more than several times throughout the day- that could just be because I've only used it during Autumn when my lips are fairly dry. It is not sticky at all, either! Altogether it's a convenient lip balm that makes your lips feel very nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment