Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Ulta Hair Coupon 50% OFF NIOXIN 3D Styling Oct 2016

     Get 50% off Ulta hair salon coupon on NIOXIN 3D Styling October 2016.

NIOXIN 3D Styling Bodifying Foam 6.8 oz drop from $16.50 to $8.99 at Ulta now.

3D Styling Bodifying Foam by Nioxin is a thickening styling foam with Pro Thick technology for manageable body and hold.

Apply Bodifying Foam to damp/towel dried hair and comb through for even distribution. Blow dry for volume or diffuse for curl definition. Recommended for clients looking for more manageable body and hold.

NIOXIN 3D Styling Bodifying Foam Reviews: 

By Glinda
from Connecticut: I have fine thin colored/highlighted hair. It has been HUMID and 90+ here for weeks. I was looking for a root lifter spray however the Ulta associate suggested I try this product. Not finding anything else I bought it despite previous meh experiences with mousses. I used as suggested and was very pleased with the results. My hair stayed full and didn't flattened within a day, no extra products needed. Also my hair didn't get dirty and beg to be washed. Now a permanent part of my summer (at least) hair routine.

By Becky
from Georgia: Before my hair started falling out due to medical reasons my hair was very thin I decided due to the reviews that I would give this a try. Well to my surprise everytime I used this my hair looked thicker and fuller. This really is a great product you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment