Search This Blog

Friday, September 9, 2016

Ulta OGX Haircare Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off Sep 2016

        Enjoy Ulta hair salon coupons, Ulta 3.50 off coupon on OGX Haircare in September 2016.

 Shop this OGX Thick & Full Biotin & Collagen Shampoo 13.0 oz $7.99 plus buy 1 get 1 50% off at Ulta now.

Thick & Full Biotin & Collagen Shampoo by OGX is a high performance blend of powerful ProVitamin B7 that infuses into every strand, while plumping collagen adds volume and dimension, and hydrolyzed wheat proteins strengthen, for thicker, fuller, healthier looking hair.

Apply OGX Shampoo generously to wet hair, massage into a lather through to ends, then rinse the hair thoroughly. After shampooing, follow with OGX Conditioner. For best results, use in conjunction with other OGX products.

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.

OGX Thick & Full Biotin & Collagen Shampoo Reviews:

By Rho rho from Laredo,Tx: My husband actually heard about this shampoo and wanted me to try it I have really long hair but it's thinner than I'd like...and sometimes brittle and damaged ...with this product I can see a definite change in appearance , and the feel of my hair is a lot softer

By JesnVancouver from Vancouver, WA: The smell is kinda like vanilla which is my fav so I LOVE the smell! My hair always feels hydrated after washing and conditioning...I very rarely use anything else.


No comments:

Post a Comment