Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off One N' Only Argon Oil at Ulta Beauty


Enjoy Ulta Beauty Coupons, Ulta hair salon coupons on One N' Only Argon Oil plus buy 1 get 1 50% off in September 2016.


This ONE 'N ONLY Argan Oil Treatment 3.4 oz $11.99 plus buy 1 get 1 50% off at Ulta.

Smoothes cuticle for silky, conditioned and healthy looking hair. This precious oil helps protect against damage caused by the environment, chemicals, or excessive heat from stylers, and provides long-term conditioning while reducing frizz, split ends.

Styling and Finishing: Distribute a small amount of oil evenly through clean, towel-dried hair; use heat to style. Distribute a small amount through dry hair to moisturize, reduce frizz and add instant shine.

ONE 'N ONLY Argan Oil Treatment Reviews:

By Mag from Missouri: My hair type is a frizzy curly mess. After I wash my hair, I like to apply this product on my towel dried hair. I let my hair air dry and my curls will look natural. This product prevents frizziness and makes my hair so soft! The oil also helps with detangling. The only caution is to distribute the product evenly and not apply too much, if not done so the hair will appear greasy.

By Aurora from Shawnee Ok: Originally received a sample of this product with a hair dryer I purchased. I tried it and loved it. It gives a healthy shine and makes my hair manageable. I have short straight natural hair. Since I quit coloring about a year ago it seemed my hair didn't look healthy. This solved my problems. Would recommended it to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment