Search This Blog

Thursday, September 22, 2016

OGX Haircare Ulta Coupon + Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off Sep 2016

       Update Ulta hair salon coupon on OGX Haircare plus buy 1 get 1 50% off in this September 2016.


This OGX Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo 25.4 oz $13.99 plus buy 1 get 1 50% off at Ulta right now.

This rare formula has a centuries-old history of providing natural vitamin E and antioxidants while renewing your hair's cell structure, sealing in shine, and creating lush softness. A precious blend of Moroccan argan oil which instantly penetrates the hair shaft restoring shine and softness while strengthening. Derived from the southwest region of Morocco, argan oil protects from styling heat and UV damage while creating soft, seductive, silky perfection.

Apply OGX Shampoo generously to wet hair, massage into a lather through to ends, then rinse the hair thoroughly. After shampooing, follow with OGX Conditioner. For best results, use in conjunction with other OGX products.

OGX Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo reviews:

By Sharon
from Denton Tx: It's the first time I used it and I loved it.Beacuse helps me with my freezy of hair and I used it daily and still makes it look good.What I don't like is that after my hair dries up it feel very dry at the ends.

By Desperately seeking a fix
from Charlotte NC:  I've used the product twice and am very happy. I have coarse, graying hair that is color treated & highlighted. It has been very dry and now, due to humidity, frizzy! Using this shampoo along with it's sister conditioner and penetrating oil has made quite a difference! My hair is looking much healthier...softer, shinier and isn't frizzy even when outside. Thinking I'm going to lover this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment