Search This Blog

Monday, September 5, 2016

SHOCK! 50% OFF BAREMINERALS items at Ulta Beauty Sep 2016

        Special Ulta beauty coupons sale 50% off BAREMINERALS Concealer Broad Spectrum and more in September 2016.


Get 50% off BAREMINERALS Concealer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 0.07 oz only $10.00 at Ulta right now. 

Effortlessly conceal anything you've got to hide. Apply bareMinerals award-winning concealer on imperfections, redness and blemishes for weightless concealing that covers everything yet feels like nothing at all and protects skin with broad spectrum SPF 20.

Benefits:
Effortlessly conceals everything but feels like nothing at all
Weightless minerals blend seamlessly into skin
Protects skin with broad-spectrum SPF 20

Apply before foundation to effortlessly conceal imperfections. For lighter coverage or smaller areas of the face, use Light Stroke Brush. For full, concentrated coverage of detailed areas, use Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush. If needed, apply after foundation for extra coverage.

Product Reviews:

By Toni from Stillwater, Minnesota: I had a facial done and they recommended this for me over a year ago. It hides all the red tones in my fair skin. It also does a great job with shadows around the eye area. I can't just wear the foundation anymore!

By Nancy from Chicago, IL: Absolutely love this product! I have rosacea and this product is great for my skin. I'm often complimented on how great my skin looks. Little do they know I have rosacea underneath. I use this product on my cheeks before I apply the foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment