Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Buy 1 Get 1 50% off Tresemme at Ulta Beauty Oct 2016

      Get Ulta beauty coupons, Ulta hair salon coupons on Tresemme plus buy 1 get 1 50% off in October 2016.


Order TRESEMME Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray 8.0 oz $5.49 at Ulta now.

Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray by TRESemme guards against heat and friction to keep your hair shiny and incredibly soft. Instantly transforms all hair textures, enhancing strands' flexibility to reform and hold shape.

Remove clip on trigger before use. Replace clip before travel. Spray throughout damp hair prior to blow drying. Spray on sections of dry hair before using flat iron or curling iron. Hold closer to hair for targeted application before straightening and curling, further away for broad coverage prior to blow drying.

TRESEMME Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray Reviews: 

 I have shoulder length hair. After I wash and condition I let my hair air dry for about a half hour. Then I spray this on and blow dry. It leaves my hair frizz free, soft and not greasy. I gave it 4 stars because I find the spray handle annoying. I need to hold the bottle with two hands in order not to miss and waste the product. It is not an ergonomically designed handle. Even when I saw it on the store shelf I thought it looked uncomfortable. But like I said I will continue to purchase heat tamer, works the best of many products I've tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment