Search This Blog

Monday, September 26, 2016

Super SHOCK SALE ULTA Beauty Mascara Lacquer Eyeshadow 5 for $5

       Don't miss super sale on ULTA Beauty Mascara Lacquer and Eyeshadow only 5 for $5 plus extra Ulta 3.50 coupon, Ulta free shipping in October 2016.


This ULTA Ultimate Brows Shade & Shaper Pencil 0.42 oz $1.97 only 5 for $5 at Ulta now. 

ULTA's Shade and Shaper Pencil is a dual-sided makeup pencil with rich color and clear wax to shape your brows. Cap includes a brow brush to help you style and finish your brows.

ULTA Ultimate Brows Shade & Shaper Pencil Reviews:

This is a great eye brow pencil/brush combo that perfectly blends in with my natural brow-hair color. I use it to fill-in my eye brows for a smooth finished natural look. I also use it as lip liner with my favorite lip gloss.


No comments:

Post a Comment