Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Ulta Coupons 50% OFF LAURA GELLER Mascara Sep 2016

      Get 50% off Ulta beauty coupons, Ulta 3.50 off coupon on LAURA GELLER Mascara in September 2016.


This LAURA GELLER GlamLASH Dramatic Volumizing Mascara Black 0.28 oz only $12.00 plus free Pout Perfection Waterproof Lip Liner in Spice with any $35 Laura Geller purchase at Ulta now.

Capture all the glamour of Old Hollywood with this must-see-it-to-believe-it volumizing mascara! Starlet-worthy lashes are yours with one sweep of the full contact brush that separates, thickens and lengthens to create larger-than-life lashes. With a jet-black, long wearing formula, your lashes are now ready for their close-up.

Apply from the base of the lashes and sweep toward the tips of the lashes in long, upward strokes.

LAURA GELLER GlamLASH Dramatic Volumizing Mascara Black Reviews:

By Thrifty Noni
from Oklahoma City, OK: This is the best mascara I've EVER used! I'm constantly searching for a great mascara and I've tried a lot of them. I have pale eyelashes and they are thin! This mascara does it all. I won't be without it!!!

By Purpyell
from Tennessee: I received a sample of this mascara and I love it! It gave my lashes lots of volume and the brush was fabulous, not too fat; small enough to detail with. I will be purchasing this mascara in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment