Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Ulta Coupon Formula 10.0.6 Skincare Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off

        Enjoy Ulta beauty coupons on Formula 10.0.6 Skincare buy 1 get 1 50% off and extra Ulta coupons 3.50 off in September 2016.


Shop cheap FORMULA 10.0.6 So Totally Clean Deep Pore Cleanser 6.75 oz $5.99 plus buy 1 get 1 50% off at Ulta now.

Daily use helps to gently exfoliate oily and blemish prone skin and breakouts. It's the ultimate solution for super clear, healthy skin. No problem. Formula 10.0.6 so totally clean deep pore cleanser original formula this unrivaled cleanser wipes away dirt, oil, and impurities to clear pores and refresh skin. Daily use helps to gently exfoliate oily and blemish prone skin and breakouts. It's the ultimate solution for super clear, healthy skin. No problem.

Apply to cotton pad and wipe face and neck. Do not rinse. Avoid eye area.

Precautions: For external use only. Flush with water if eye contact occurs. Discontinue use if rash or irritation develops. For accidental ingestion, consult a physician.

Product Reviews:

By MissMadi from North Dakota: I was very surprised and happy on how well this works. This came with the travel size gift set and when this runs out I will definitely buy the larger bottle. I tend to break out on my chin and my forehead can get very shiny, but within two days my acne redness and size of acne really diminished. While my skin felt a little dry after using it, it wasn't irritated. The one downside of it is that it does smell like I'm wearing some 85 year old woman's perfume. Either put a different fragrance or omit it all together. Overall, I will be buying this line of products again.

By PY from Kansas City: This is the original 10-0-6 with a new name..I have been using this since 1977 and have always had great skin and looked young for my age....I would assume it is safe to say I can give this product a lot of credit for that since anything else I have ever used on my face has either made me break out or over dried my skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment