Search This Blog

Monday, September 12, 2016

Super Ulta Beauty Sale: Powder & Bronzer $4 Sep 2016

       Enjoy super Ulta beauty coupons, deals September 2016 for Powder and Bronzer only $4.


Shop this ULTA Illuminating Powder 0.28 oz drop from $10 to $4 at Ulta now.

A soft and sheer pressed powder illuminator, by ULTA, is great for the face and body. Get a healthy glow and complement any skin tone. Gluten Free. Paraben Free. Oil-Free. Sulfate Free.

Apply on face on where the sun would naturally hit the skin.

ULTA Illuminating Powder Reviews:

I bought this in the 'yellow diamond'/white powder. I LOVE it. It sits so nice on my skin and looks natural. it gives a nice glow. I have tried several high end highlighters as well as other drug store brands, but this is by far my favorite. I love this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment