Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off Ulta Beauty Coupons on CeraVe

      Get latest Ulta beauty coupons, Ulta online coupon on CeraVe plus buy 1 get 1 50% off in September 2016.


Order this CERAVE Hydrating Cleanser 12.0 oz $12.99 plus buy 1 get 1 50% off now.

The goal of effective cleansing is to loosen and remove dirt, germs, excess oils, dead cells, cosmetics and medication residues without irritating the skin or drawing away needed moisture. CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser gently cleanses the skin while helping to maintain the right moisture balance. It is proven to prevent moisture from escaping (evaporating) from the skin's surface. Its fragrance-free, moisturizing formulation is non-irritating and noncomedogenic (does not cause pimples or acne by clogging the pores).

Like all CeraVe Skincare products, CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser offers the benefits of unique, patented MVE delivery technology, which provides a controlled release of essential ceramides and other skin-nurturing and protective ingredients slowly over time. The unique ingredients in CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser help restore and maintain the natural protective function of the skin, help restore damaged skin and help keep skin healthy.

Elegant Formulation
CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser does not leave a greasy residue.
Dermatologist Recommended
Dermatologists recommend CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser as part of a daily regimen with CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion or CeraVe Moisturizing Cream either alone or in combination with prescription skin medications. Ask your dermatologist about the CeraVe Skincare line.

Product Reviews: 

By RubyZ from Dallas, TX: I was searching for a good sunscreen and this cleanser came with it as a sample. I wasn't going to use it but my skin got really dry due to the retin-a so I gave this cleanser a try. I'm so glad I did it because my skin is no longer super dry and my makeup applies smoothly. I have sensitive skin and this does not break me out. I do not use this to remove my makeup so if you're looking for something that does, this won't be it since it doesn't foam. I use the Obagi foaming gel cleanser to remove all of my makeup.

By Jen from Coon Rapids: I don't use this to remove makeup, so I can't comment on that. However, my skin is very dry and this face wash is so moisturizing! I love it, it leaves your skin feeling so soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment