Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Ulta Hair Coupon 2016: Matrix Haircare Buy 2 Get 1

       Get Ulta hair salon coupon, Ulta 3.5 coupon on Matrix Haircare plus buy 2 get 1 in October 2016.


This MATRIX Total Results High Amplify Shampoo 33.8 oz $22.00 plus buy 2 get 1 and free Biolage Dry Shampoo at Ulta right now.

Helps boost structure of fine, limp hair for lasting volume. A silicone-free formula for boosted volume and an instant lift.

High Amplify, previously known as Amplify. Turn up the volume! Get ready for gorgeous, voluminous hair with High Amplify. Now all you need to do is turn up the music! This silicone-free formula uses protein for an added boost while providing instant lift and up to 35% boosted volume.

Apply to damp hair. Lather. Rinse. Follow with High Amplify Conditioner.

MATRIX Total Results High Amplify Shampoo reviews:

By Katie
from Cleveland, OH: My salon used this on my hair one time and I wanted to buy it ever since. I don't really need volume but it doesn't hurt. However my moms hair is fine/thin and she loves it! This stuff smells great and leaves my hair feeling clean and bouncy :)

By G.
from Macomb, MI: I have tried a lot of different salon brand shampoos and this is my favorite. It cleans so well and adds volume to my hair without the frizz.

No comments:

Post a Comment