Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Ulta Hair Coupon on HEMPZ Body Moisturizer Nov 2016

Get Ulta hair salon coupon 20% off plus buy 1 get 1 50% off HEMPZ Body Moisturizer and more in November 2016.


This HEMPZ Vanilla Plum Herbal Body Moisturizer 17.0 oz $23.00 at Ulta now.

Key features:
100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil
Dramatic skin hydration and nourishment
Helps improve the overall health and condition of skin
Benefits:
Plum Oil has natural conditioning properties that help nourish and soothe skin leaving it feeling soft, smooth and supple
Shea Butter, Ginseng and natural extracts help calm, soothe and condition skin
Vitamins A, C and E help protect skin from natural and environmentally-triggered oxidants
Paraben-free, Gluten-free, 100% Vegan
THC drug-free

Smooth generously over entire body daily.

HEMPZ Vanilla Plum Herbal Body Moisturizer reviews:

By Mary B
from Flemington nj: This lotion is great. The girl that does my nails uses the brand so I finally decided to get some myself. I first tried the pineapple and honey melon scent but it was so strong and sickening sweet it gave me a headache. Was too teeny bopper for me. I took it back and exchanged it for vanilla plum which is light and wonderful! Great choice vanilla plum!!! I love it! This is a great lotion but this scent puts it over the top even more!!!

By Mrs Kip
from Wisconsin: I love Hempz lotions - they hyrdrate really well and it doesn't take much for coverage. It has a really nice consistency as well. The smell on this one though...it's amazing.

See all hot ulta beauty salon coupons, ulta fragrance coupon

No comments:

Post a Comment