Search This Blog

Monday, November 14, 2016

Great Ulta Coupons on One 'N Only Nov 2016

Enjoy Ulta beauty coupons on One 'N Only November 2016.



This ONE 'N ONLY Argan Oil Treatment 3.4 oz $11.99 plus buy 1 get 1 40% off at Ulta.

Smoothes cuticle for silky, conditioned and healthy looking hair. This precious oil helps protect against damage caused by the environment, chemicals, or excessive heat from stylers, and provides long-term conditioning while reducing frizz, split ends.

Styling and Finishing: Distribute a small amount of oil evenly through clean, towel-dried hair; use heat to style. Distribute a small amount through dry hair to moisturize, reduce frizz and add instant shine.

Product Reviews:

By 2 Busy
from NY, NY: I CAN NOT EVEN - with anything that is nonsense! This is no nonsense - The answer to every thing my curly Irish/ African American tight curly hair needs - applying a quarter size amount to crown first then hairline and working through to ends soaking wet - air dry overnight in loose French braid or free during the day - PERFECT for my 'I really have better things to do than stare at myself in the mirror all day' lifestyle.

By Magdalena
from Missouri: My hair type is a frizzy curly mess. After I wash my hair, I like to apply this product on my towel dried hair. I let my hair air dry and my curls will look natural. This product prevents frizziness and makes my hair so soft! The oil also helps with detangling. The only caution is to distribute the product evenly and not apply too much, if not done so the hair will appear greasy.

Find Ulta hair salon coupons, Ulta fragrance coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment