Search This Blog

Monday, November 28, 2016

Ulta Hair Coupon 50% OFF SEBASTIAN Dev 2016

Enjoy 50% off Ulta hair salon coupons on SEBASTIAN December 2016.



This SEBASTIAN Shaper Plus Extra Hold Hairspray 10.6 oz drop from $18.95 to $9.99 at Ulta.

Shaper Plus Extra Hold Hairspray provides 24-hour control that's never stiff or sticky, and hold up in high humidity. This original, touchable, strong hold is the professional's choice; delivering amazing style, immediate action and great results. Shape your hair with extra hold and control with Shaper Plus, the name behind the look.

Hold can 10"-12" from hair and spray. Use before or after blow dry for body; after blow drying for strong hold.

Product Reviews: 

By PMN
from MI: I can't live without my Sebastian Shaper Plus! I have been using it since the 80's. I have tried other brands and ALWAYS go back to Shaper Plus. It works for my hair type. If you're on the fence about trying it, go for it! I don't think you will be disappointed.

By S.
from San Joaquin Valley: Love this product. Doesn't make my hair feel dirty or greasy. I have baby fine, straight hair and this holds well. I've tried other hair sprays and always come back to this.

Get Ulta 20 off coupon entire purchase, Ulta beauty salon coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment