Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

2016 Black Friday Coupons Sale on LUMENE at Ulta

Enjoy Ulta beauty coupons on LUMENE plus buy 1 get 1 50% off 2016 Black Friday.


This LUMENE Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover 3.4 oz $5.99 plus buy 1 get 1 50% off at Ulta.

For the removal of waterproof eye makeup, also suitable for removing lip makeup.

Shake bottle use so that the cleansing phase and the water phase are mixed together. Soak some cotton wool with eye makeup remover. Hold the cotton wool against the close eyelid for a moment and the lightly wipe off you waterproof makeup.

Product Reviews:

By Eyes Have It
from Nashua NH: I cant keep this product in the house so Ive started buying multiple bottles at a time. All my daughters love it and it disappears whenever they travel. Goes on with one quick swipe of a cotton square, comes off easy.

By Katie
from Illinois: I use this product to remove my eye makeup. I add it to a cotton ball and most of it comes off after a few swipes if I'm wear an everyday makeup look, but normally I wear a lot of black eyeliner and smokey eyeshadow so it takes a few tries before everything comes off. It does feel a little oily, but I normally wash my face after I take off my makeup. I have sensitive eyes and this remover has not caused any irritation or break outs for me. In addition there's also no smell.

Check more Ulta hair salon coupons, Ulta 3.50 coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment