Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Ulta Coupons Sale on Eylure Eyelashes Nov 2016

Get Ulta beauty coupons on Eylure Eyelashes plus Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off November 2016.


Shop this EYLURE Vegas Nay Shining Star Lashes $6.99 at Ulta.

Shining Star is a cool, textured style with pointed tips for a fabulously full lash. The Vegas Nay by Eylure Collection is a gorgeous jewel-toned packaging enhanced with gold, a perfect reflection of her flawless profile. The initial collection has three lashes each with a backing that is individually tailored to show exactly what the lashes can do.

Product Reviews: 

By TiffChilds
from Riverside, CA: It has been a while since I found a new paid of lashes that I loved so much. I was using Iconic, from House of Lashes for the longest time. Despite the price, I was in love. Then I came across the Vegas Nay lashes in ULTA, and I can say I have found my new go-to falsies. Plus the price!! You really can't beat it. I will be sure to stock up on these babies.

By BabyCakes
from Margate, FL: I loved everything about these lashes ! They were so perfect for my eyeshape (this one in general) but I tend to love this brand in general The lashes are so beautiful and full without being overdone

I will say that these lashes do have to be trimmed though. They come larger than most which is either a pro or con depending on preference. If you don't mind measuring your lashes to your eyes and trimming off the excesses then these aren't for you. All I did was remove the tips from the outer corners of the lashes and they fit like a glove :)

Check more Ulta hair salon coupons, Ulta 3.50 coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment