Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Great Ulta Coupon Sale 20% OFF AHAVA Cream Wash

Enjoy Ulta 20 off coupon entire purchase on AHAVA Cream Wash November 2016.


Shop AHAVA Mineral Botanic Velvet Cream Wash 17.0 oz drop from $24.00 to $19.20 now at Ulta.

Body wash gently cleanses your skin without stripping it of natural moisture. Mineral Botanic Velvet Cream Wash for Normal to Dry Skin by Ahava soothes and moisturizes with a blend of Dead Sea minerals, macadamia oil and organic plant extracts to reveal healthy, glowing skin. SLS/SLES-free (harsh detergents). Approved for sensitive skin. Allergy tested.

Apply onto a wet washcloth or sponge. Lather well and wash body. Rinse off thoroughly.

AHAVA Mineral Botanic Velvet Cream Wash reviews:

By Stay at home momma
from Puyallup, Wa: I absolutely love this body and lotion together, I ran out of it awhile back and just replenished it. It definitely has a luxurious warm sweet smell and it also brings me back to when I was preggo with my son. I used it daily along with the body lotion my whole pregnancy, so its very near and dear to me.

By Allmom
from Houston, TX: Last winter my skin was dry all the time. I couldn't keep enough moisturizing lotion on it. I've found that exfoliating then using moisturizing products worked well on my face so thought the same would work on my whole body. It sure did! This fantastic product has changed my skin for the better. My skin feels and looks younger than 58. I bought this as a gift for my daughter and she loved it. The fragrance is light and very pleasant.

Check more Ulta beauty coupons, Ulta 3.50 coupon

No comments:

Post a Comment