Search This Blog

Monday, November 14, 2016

Black Friday 2016: Ulta Cetaphil Coupons Sale

Get Ulta beauty coupons on Cetaphil plus buy 1 get 1 40% off Black Friday 2016.



Shop this CETAPHIL Moisturizing Cream 16.0 oz $15.49 plus buy 1 get 1 40% off at Ulta.

Give relief to chronically dry, sensitive skin with this clinically proven formula. Extra-strength emollients and humectants bind water to your skin and prevent moisture loss. It's a lanolin-, paraben-, and fragrance-free formula.

Apply liberally as often as needed or as directed by physician.

Product Reviews:

By TheWoman
from OK: I have very sensitive, dry skin & as much as I love moisturizers that smell great, they don't love my skin back. On a recommendation from a friend (who was directed to this by her dermatologist), I decided to try this and it's amazing. Thick, creamy, long-lasting moisture. My skin is nice and smooth, even my feet & hands are improving. And the keratosis pilaris on my upper arms is almost completely gone now that I'm no longer using a scented lotion. This stuff is truly the best.

By WickedlyHappy
from Dallas: I never write reviews but thought I must for this product. I purchased a deluxe sample kit of skin care products and this was one of the products in the kit and thank goodness! I'm 44 and have used many products over the years and this cream is THE best and most moisturizing for my extra dry skin without being greasy. I use it nightly for my hands that were beginning to look crepey and dehydrated with dry, rough cuticles. Not anymore with this cream! Love, love, love!!

Check all Ulta 20 off coupon entire purchase, ulta beauty salon coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment