Search This Blog

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Black Friday 2016 Sale on Aveeno at Ulta Beauty

 Get Ulta beauty coupons Black Friday 2016 sale on Aveeno plus buy 1 get 1 40% off November.



Don't miss AVEENO Daily Moisturizing Lotion 18.0 oz $11.99 plus buy 1 get 1 40% off at Ulta.

The unique oatmeal formula of Aveeno also helps prevent and protect dry skin, providing temporary relief of the scaling and chapping associated with dry skin. This naturally nourishing, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, is non-comedogenic (won't clog pores), and contains no added fragrance. Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion leaves your skin soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking.

Apply liberally as often as needed.

Precautions: For external use only. When using this product do not get into eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens; symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.

Product Reviews: 

By Laurie
from PA: This is the best lotion I've ever used. When I first starting getting eczema, I tried every expensive lotion out there and this is the only one that helped and absorbed. I'll never use anything else. It moisturizers very well and dries quickly, so you can dress. I keep on in my purse, on my desk, one on my vanity and one on my nightstand. I highly recommend it. Very soothing too!

By Mindy
from Paris, TN: This lotion is perfect for me. I actually look forward to applying it after my shower. It soothes my skin and makes it feel great. I cant say enough about how soft and smooth it makes my skin. I think it would also be great for sensitive skin, which is why I also use this on my young children, even on their delicate faces. I can't imagine this product not working for anyone. I love it and I'll be a lifelong user!

All hot Ulta beauty salon coupons, Ulta coupons 20 off entire purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment