Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

2016 Black Friday Ulta Beauty Coupon: 50% OFF URBAN DECAY COSMETICS

Get Ulta beauty coupons 50% off URBAN DECAY COSMETICS Lip Color Black Friday 2016.
Shop this URBAN DECAY COSMETICS Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color drop from $9.97 to $5.00 at Ulta.

A pigment-rich formula with a dynamic bright-to-neutral shade range in creamy and sparkly textures, Super-Saturated brings a bit of high fashion to your everyday look. The runway-ready possibilities are endless! Free of mineral oil and paraffin, this formula contains plant-derived ingredients that nourish, improve skin hydration and protect your lips. Color-matched barrels make it easy to choose the color you want, even in the deep, dark depths of an oversized tote.

Can also be worn as a single coat, blotted for a more stain-like effect. For unbelievably saturated, long-lasting color, Urban Decay recommends priming your lips with their Lip Primer Potion.

To keep your Super-Saturated pencils sharp, use the Grindhouse Double Barrel Sharpener. Grindhouse has two barrels: the smaller one fits our 24/7 Eye and Lip Pencils, and the larger one fits our thick-barreled 24/7 Concealer Pencils, 24/7 Shadow Pencils and Super-Saturated pencils.

Product Reviews:

By Sue
from City by the bay: I got this in a light pink color, I cannot recall the name, and I was pleasantly surprised! I wasn't expecting to like it as much as I do my only complaint is I wish the color was a little darker, like the color on the outside of the pencil. It applied pretty light I find and that says a lot coming from a very fair skinned person. But I would def say try these especially if they are still on clearance it's a good buy!

By AllyRak
from Atlanta, GA: I bought this when it was on sale, and I'm so glad I did! I love a good matte lip, but sometimes I just want a little shine. This product definitely delivers. It's easy to apply, doesn't smear, and it's incredibly glossy for a pencil. I use a lip blocker (lip insurance) before I put it on, and it lasted all day with minimal reapplication needed.

See all Ulta hair salon coupons, Ulta free shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment