Search This Blog

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Black Friday 2016 Coupons Sale on Revlon at Ulta Beauty

Enjoy Ulta beauty coupons on Revlon plus buy 1 get 1 50% off Black Friday 2016.


This REVLON ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup  0.8 oz $14.99 plus buy 1 get 1 50% off at Ulta now.

The mousse-like texture feels like silk on your skin. And, the time release formula balances skin for a flawless look. All day flexible wear without flaking, caking or feeling heavy.
Buildable to full coverage for flawless skin
Soft, matte finish all day long
Withstands heat and humidity - great for summer

Product Reviews: 

By Maddy
from Sandusky, Ohio: I like the way this finish looks. This foundation is full coverage and build-able. Only thing I noticed is that is doesn't stay on in areas I sweat like upper lip and under lip area. Those are the only areas I noticed though and I do have oily, acne prone skin. A little goes a long way. Jar is quite heavy.

By Ms. L.
from California: This is the best foundation I have ever used and at 55 years old, I have used them all!! It goes on so smoothly with a foundation brush. I then use my fingers to blend in the hard to reach places like around my nose and eyes. The color is a perfect match for my skin...true beige. It goes on matte and stays put all day long. I get so many compliments on my skin. No one can believe my age! This product is one reason why. This is absolutely the best foundation ever. The price is unbelievable for such a perfect product. TRY IT!!! You won't be sorry.

Click for ulta 20 off coupon entire purchase, ulta fragrance coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment