Search This Blog

Monday, January 2, 2017

Ulta hair coupons January 2017 on PUREOLOGY Shampoo

Get Ulta hair salon coupons on PUREOLOGY Hydrate Shampoo January 2017.


Order this PUREOLOGY Hydrate Shampoo 33.8 oz drop from $64.00 to $54.40 at Ulta.

Pureology Hydrate Shampoo gently cleanses without stripping colour with this concentrated moisturizing shampoo. ZeroSulfate formula with the exclusive AntiFadeComplex delivers a rich lather, while infusing hair with essential hydration and colour retention.
Concentrated formula
Luxurious lather, easy rinsing
Extra gentle cleansers
Does not strip colour
Luxurious fragrance for a multi-sensorial, spa-like experience.

Apply a quarter-sized amount to wet hair and lather. Rinse. Repeat if necessary.

PUREOLOGY Hydrate Shampoo reviews:

I tried the Purology hydrate shampoo, light conditioner with 21 spray in the travel size to see how it would work on my hair. I loved it so much I bought the larger size. I've used high end products sold exclusively at my salon for years but I'm much happier with Purology. Price is a little high but it's worth it to not have any bad hair days! Regardless of weather, I have no bad hair days.

See Ulta 3.50 coupons, ulta 20 off coupon entire purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment