Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Ulta Beauty Coupons on ESSENCE Lip Gloss Jan 2017

Enjoy Ulta beauty coupons buy 1 get 1 50% off ESSENCE Lip Gloss January 2017.


Order ESSENCE XXXL Shine Lipgloss 0.17 oz $2.49 plus buy 1 get 1 50% off at Ulta beauty.

Ultimate shine for your lips! The XXXL shine lipgloss pampers your lips without leaving behind a sticky feeling. Contains vitamin e and panthenol to prevent your lips from feeling dry.

ESSENCE XXXL Shine Lipgloss reviews:

I bought this on a whim. I'm picky about glosses because I find many of them too be sticky and/or drying. I was not expecting much, mainly because of the price point. I was very surprised! It glides on evenly & it's not sticky, at all. Often I have to use chapstick before I apply my gloss, so my lips don't dry out... not with this one!

I did think the color had a tad more brown in it, based on the pic on the site. However, I actually liked the color a lot. It's subtle & quite pretty.
I gave it 4 stars because I do find the applicator to be a tad difficult to put back in the tube. Other than that, it's a great product!

See Ulta beauty salon coupons, Ulta 3.50 coupons

No comments:

Post a Comment