Search This Blog

Sunday, January 8, 2017

50% Off Ulta Hair Coupons on WELLA Shampoo Jan 2017

Save Ulta hair salon coupons, Ulta beauty coupon 50% OFF on WELLA Shampoo January 2017.


Shop this WELLA Brilliance Shampoo For Fine/Normal Hair 33.8 oz drop from $26.50 to $12.99.

For Color Treated Hair. Makes colored hair supple and soft while increasing shine with Liquid Crystal Technology.

For daily use. Apply to wet hair. Lather and rinse out.

WELLA Brilliance Shampoo For Fine/Normal Hair reviews:

I originally bought this shampoo because my salon uses it and I LOVED the smell. Whenever I left the salon my hair was always so smooth and shiny, but I figured I would never get my hair as shiny and soft as the salon. I bought it just for the smell.
However, I've been using this shampoo for two years now and my hair is ALWAYS silky soft. It worked better than I even imagined!

Click for Ulta 20 off coupon entire purchase, Ulta hair salon specials.

No comments:

Post a Comment