Search This Blog

Monday, January 16, 2017

Ulta Beauty Coupons 50% off MARIO BADESCU Toner

Get Ulta beauty coupons 50% off MARIO BADESCU Toner January 2017.


Shop MARIO BADESCU Glycolic Acid Toner 8.0 oz drop from $18.00 to $9.00 at Ulta beauty.

A solution for wrinkles and pigmentation. Formulated with 2% glycolic acid and grapefruit extract which work together to exfoliate, refresh and stimulate dry and congested skin. Helps reduce discoloration from old acne scars as well as build-up that can cause skin to look tired and dull. Alcohol free.

Morning and evening after cleansing, apply to face with a cotton ball or pad, wiping in an outward direction. Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water. Follow with moisturizer or night cream.

MARIO BADESCU Glycolic Acid Toner review:

I have hormonal breakouts , am almost 30 And I am tired of skin troubles. I decided to try this based on a few recommendations, and after I've read several reviews (avid review reader). I have been so pleased with how my skin has improved and my last menstral break out was so minimal . I will use this forever.

More Ulta hair salon coupons, Ulta beauty salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment