Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Ulta Beauty Coupon 25% OFF NUXE Body Moisturizers Jan 2017

Save Ulta beauty coupons 25% off NUXE Body Moisturizers January 2017.


This NUXE Online Only Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Purpose Dry Oil 1.6 oz drop from $29.00 to $24.65.

With its unique concentration of 6 precious botanical oils (Borage, St. John's Wort, Sweet Almond, Camellia, Hazelnut and Macadamia) and Vitamin E, NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Purpose Dry Oil nourishes, repairs and softens the face, body, and hair. In a single step, this quickly absorbed dry oil will leave your skin soft and your hair silky with amazing shine.

Huile Prodigieuse is France's leading beauty oil*. *Source : IMS Health - PEC Sell-Out Pharmacy and Parapharmacy - Body moisturizing oils market for women in France MAT November 2015 in volume and value.
Contains 97.8% natural ingredients. No preservatives
Free of parabens, GMOs, sulfates, phthalates, alcohol, mineral oil
Not tested on animals
Can be used on the face, body, and hair
A unique dry oil texture and a captivating fragrance (notes of Orange Blossom, Magnolia, Vanilla)
Comes in a convenient splash bottle.

Apply this dry oil to your face, body and hair all year round.

NUXE Online Only Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Purpose Dry Oil reviews:

Got this as a free sample and ended up buying a full size. This oil smells amazing and can be used everywhere. I've put this on my body as well as my face and hair. I have oily-normal skin and I've found it moisturizes my face well for the harsh winter months without making it oily. If putting it in your hair, make sure you use a very small amount or your hair will get greasy! This stuff absorbs fast and is long lasting. I use this a couple days a week (I switch between my lotion and this). It is a little pricey but a little goes a long way. Anytime I use this people compliment on the fragrance.

More Ulta hair salon coupons, Ulta free shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment