Search This Blog

Monday, January 16, 2017

Great Revlon Makeup Coupon at Ulta Beauty Jan 2017

Enjoy Ulta beauty coupon buy 1 get 1 50% offf on Revlon Makeup this January 2017.


Don't miss REVLON ColorStay Overtime Lip Color 0.07 oz $10.99 at Ulta beauty.

All day lipcolor and gloss that works overtime! ColorStay Overtime Lipcolor covers your lips in full coverage color and shine for up to 16 hours, no touch-ups needed. One end smoothes on advanced ColorStay liquid formula with SoftFlex for beautiful, comfortable color that won't kiss off, feather or bleed. The other end brushes on a moisturizing top coat with chamomile and soy extract for all-day glossy softness.

Step 1: Apply lipcolor evenly to clean, bare lips and wait until dry. Step 2: Brush on moisturizing topcoat over color; reapply as desired.

REVLON ColorStay Overtime Lip Color review:

My coworker introduced me to product. My mom & I tried it and couldn't believe it lasted. I love the gloss. Not having to reapply lipstick throughout the day (especially as a nurse in the emergency room) is the best selling feature for me. I think it a bit pricey for the volume but I haven't found a lipstick color that last as long. This color seems to sell out in stores fast. I had to order it online. I generally by 2 at a time (if there are any left).

Click for ulta 20 off coupon entire purchase, ulta fragrance coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment