Search This Blog

Monday, May 8, 2017

Ulta Beauty Sale Maui Moisture Haircare 2017

Get Ulta beauty coupon on Maui Moisture Haircare plus buy 1 get 1 50% off in May 2017.


Shop this MAUI MOISTURE Thicken & Restore Bamboo Fibers Shampoo 13.0 oz $8.99.

Maui Moisture Thicken & Restore Bamboo Fibers Shampoo starts with a unique blend with aloe vera juice and is infused with coconut water, unlike other shampoos that start with deionized water as their first ingredient listed. Exotic bamboo fibers are infused into this fortifying, shampoo blend with castor oil and neem oil to help strengthen and repair over-styled, damaged hair. It helps to renew and soften treated, natural or transitioning hair types and encourage healthy-looking glow. The results? Moisturized strands, mended split ends and a healthy glow with every use.

Apply shampoo generously to wet hair, massage into a lather through to ends, then rinse the hair thoroughly. After shampooing, follow with conditioner. For best results use in conjunction with other Maui Moisture products.

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse immediately.

Product Reviews:

I have super thick curly hair and I straighten it all the time. I usually use Chi shampoo and conditioner but I was completely out and the store I went to stopped carrying Chi. So I decided to give Maui Moisture a try. I bought the bamboo shampoo, conditioner and the blow out spray. The first time I used it I was amazed. It was so much straighter after I blow dryed it than it normally is. I was a little concerned that it was going to be oily in a few spots after I blow dryed it but after I used my flat iron on it those concerns went away. I didn't even have to use my flat iron as much as I normally do. I love the fact that it is free of all sulfates and silicons. That is something I always look for in my hair products. I probably wouldn't have bought it if it had those in it. So glad I did! Great product and I'm completely happy with the results.

Click Ulta 20 off coupon entire purchase, Ulta hair salon specials 

No comments:

Post a Comment