Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

ULTA Beauty Cosmetics Coupons + FREE Deluxe Palette 2017

Enjoy Ulta beauty coupons on Ulta Cosmetics, Brushes, and Beauty Tools plus free gift in May 2017.


Shop ULTA Fabulous Face Foundation Primer 1.01 oz $12.50 and get FREE deluxe Palette with any $16.50 purchase.

Ulta's Fabulous Face Foundation Primer is formulated to reduce the appearance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles creating the perfect base for foundation application. This formula also extends the wear of your foundation for a flawless look all day long. Vegan-friendly.

Product Reviews:

I've been using this primer for about a year now and I love it! I use it almost every day and notice a significant difference in my makeup on the days I forget or don't have it with me. In other words, when I don't use it, my makeup doesn't last all day like it does when I do use it. I typically apply it after my moisturizer and before my foundation and that's been my regimine for the last year. I highly recommend to anyone to wants a good primer but doesn't want to drop $20-$30 on the expensive brands.

Check more Ulta hair salon specials, Ulta free shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment