Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

PHYSICIANS FORMULA Eyeliner + Serum Sale at Ulta

Save Ulta beauty coupons buy 1 get 1 50% off on PHYSICIANS FORMULA Eyeliner + Serum.


Shop PHYSICIANS FORMULA Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum 0.016oz $11.99.

Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum has a high-tech formula that enhances the appearance of lashes while providing the instant definition of a liquid eyeliner, in one easy step!

Benefits:
Lash Boosting Complex applied at the base of lashes is most effective in improving lash appearance
100% of women saw enhanced lashes instantly
After 2 weeks, over 72% of women saw more luscious, glamorous and defined lashes
After 4 weeks, over 90% of women saw more luscious, glamorous and defined lashes
Ultra-Precise Brush-Tip Applicator: innovative and easy to use eyelining tool delivers effortless definition
High-Performance
24-hour wear
High-tech formula is long-wearing, water-resistant and smudge-resistant
Hypoallergenic
Fragrance free
Paraben free
Dermatologist approved
Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers

Product Reviews:

I have sensitive watery eyes and I grew an allergy to my beloved NYX liquid eyeliner and got this to replace it. It's perfect for winged eyeliner. It fades slightly on me because I get watery eyes, but I carry it around with me and touch it up when I need to. If you apply more on top of it, it doesn't remove what you already have on.

Check more ulta 20 off coupon entire purchase, ulta free shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment