Search This Blog

Monday, May 22, 2017

Ulta Beauty Coupon on NIVEA Body Lotion

Save on NIVEA Body Lotion with Ulta beauty coupons buy 1 get 1 40% off in this month.


Shop NIVEA In-Shower Nourishing Lotion 13.5 oz $7.99.

Works like a conditioner for your skin. Helps seal in the moisture from your wet skin, making the shower an optimal environment for skin hydration. Result - soft, smooth skin Moisturizes instantly - no sticky feel! 24Hr + Moisture Get silky, soft skin - while in the shower. This innovation revolutionizes your body care routine and takes the hassle out of moisturizing. It's easy to use and works in 4 simple steps. Use your normal shower product to clean your body and rinse off. Apply Nivea's In Shower Nourishing Lotion while still in the shower. Rinse off. Dry yourself off, get dressed and go.

Use normal shower product and rinse off, apply Nivea In shower Nourishing Lotion while still in the shower, rinse off residue, dry yourself and get dressed.

Precautions: Eyes: if eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water until irritation subsides. If irritation persists, seek medical attention. Skin: if skin irritation occurs, wipe off any product from skin and flush thoroughly with water. Stop use and seek medical attention. Ingestion: if ingested, treat symptomatically.

Product Reviews:

When I started taking a medication I knew would severely dry my skin out (Accutane) I knew I was going to stop being lazy with moisturizing after a shower. This has been my answer. Is it as good at applying a thick cream (like CeraVe)? No, but in a rush I can just use this and my skin is still comfortable. I'm sure once I'm off my medication it will be more than enough my itself, and it really is nice not to have to be done with it before exiting the shower.

Check Ulta coupons 20 off entire purchase, Ulta free shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment