Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Up 40% Off Ulta Coupons on REVLON Foundation

Latest Ulta beauty coupon up 40% off on REVLON Foundation in March 2017.


This REVLON ColorStay Makeup For Combo/Oily Skin 1.0 oz drop from $12.99 to $7.79.

Foundation smoothes on evenly for a flawless look. ColorStay Makeup with SoftFlex SPF 6 for Combination/Oily Skin by Revlon features SoftFlex technology that will not rub off with normal wear. Oil-free formula looks fresh, feels natural and controls excess oil.

Shake well. Apply to one area at a time, blending quickly. Remove with facial cleanser.

Precautions: For external use only. Not to be swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. Do not use on infants.

Product Reviews:

I know this might sound crazy, but I have used most high end brands and I always, always go back to this foundation. I don't have a problem with acne, but need full coverage for acne scars and this foundation is perfect for me. I have tried GA Luminous Silk. KVD Lock It, Makeup Forever Ultra HD, full coverage foundation from ulta's competitor, and MAC Studio Fix and every time I wind up coming back to this as my go-to foundation. This goes on very smoothly with a damp beauty blender and then it needs to be set with a powder or it will transfer. I set it with Ben Nye banana powder. Most days I don't even need concealer! I would definitely recommend this!!

Save Ulta hair salon coupons, Ulta 3.50 coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment