Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

30% Off Ulta Beauty Coupons on NUXE Body Oils

Get Ulta beauty coupons 30% off on NUXE Body Oils March 2017.


Shop this NUXE Online Only Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Purpose Dry Oil 3.3 oz drop from $45.00 to $31.50.

With its unique concentration of 6 precious botanical oils (Borage, St. John's Wort, Sweet Almond, Camellia, Hazelnut and Macadamia) and Vitamin E, NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Purpose Dry Oil nourishes, repairs and softens the face, body, and hair. In a single step, this quickly absorbed dry oil will leave your skin soft and your hair silky with amazing shine.

Huile Prodigieuse is France's leading beauty oil*. *Source : IMS Health - PEC Sell-Out Pharmacy and Parapharmacy - Body moisturizing oils market for women in France MAT November 2015 in volume and value.
Contains 97.8% natural ingredients. No preservatives
Free of parabens, GMOs, sulfates, phthalates, alcohol, mineral oil
Not tested on animals
Can be used on the face, body, and hair
A unique dry oil texture and a captivating fragrance (notes of Orange Blossom, Magnolia, Vanilla)
Comes in a convenient spray bottle

Apply this dry oil to your face, body and hair all year round.

Product Reviews:

I received this product as a sample and I fell in love immediately. I have combination oily skin, and I found that this product does not leave my skin looking oily but instead left it very glowy. It absorbs almost immediately, and the product doesn't lie when it says "dry oil" because I can't even feel this product when I'm putting it on. I have to look in a mirror when I'm patting it into my skin. The scent of the product is strong, at first, but it goes away after a while. I really enjoy the scent, but I could see why it would bother some people due to the strong scent. I will definitely buy this and would recommend it to everyone!

Check ulta 20 off coupon entire purchase, ulta hair salon specials

No comments:

Post a Comment