Search This Blog

Monday, March 20, 2017

Ulta Hair Salon Coupon 20% Off on HOT TOOLS Curling Iron

Get Ulta hair salon coupon 20% off on HOT TOOLS Curling Iron in March 2017.


Order this HOT TOOLS Gold Curling Iron 1 in only $39.99 now at Ulta.

Hot Tools Gold Spring Curling Iron is great for adding waves, curls, or volume to any hair style. The Patented Pulse Technology senses heat loss and begins restoring it immediately so the iron stays hot, curl after curl. The 24K gold plated barrel speeds the circulation of heat, enhancing heat up and heat recovery.

Patented Pulse Technology for Gets Hot... Stays Hot performance
Variable heat settings with built-in rheostat control up to 430 degrees
Powerful spring clamp
Extra-high heat
24K gold-plated barrel
Fast heat up
Heavy-duty long-life heating element
Foldaway safety stand
Pilot light
Extra-long cool tip
Soft-Grip textured handle
8-ft. cord
On/Off switch
Solid-state circuitry

Product Reviews:

I have tried different curling iron brands. I would curl my hair and as soon as I released my hair from the curling iron, the curl would be minimal. I used products to help set the curl to no avail. I have used my new curling iron and was very happy with the results I received with the curling iron.

Find more ulta 20 off coupon entire purchase, ulta hair salon specials.

No comments:

Post a Comment