Search This Blog

Monday, March 27, 2017

Ulta Salon Coupon Sale on OGX Haircare 2017

Latest Ulta hair salon coupons Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off on OGX Haircare in April 2017.


Shop this OGX Thick & Full Biotin & Collagen Shampoo 13.0oz $7.99 plus buy 1 get 1 50% off at Ulta.

Thick & Full Biotin & Collagen Shampoo by OGX is a high performance blend of powerful ProVitamin B7 that infuses into every strand, while plumping collagen adds volume and dimension, and hydrolyzed wheat proteins strengthen, for thicker, fuller, healthier looking hair.

Apply OGX Shampoo generously to wet hair, massage into a lather through to ends, then rinse the hair thoroughly. After shampooing, follow with OGX Conditioner. For best results, use in conjunction with other OGX products.

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.

OGX Thick & Full Biotin & Collagen Shampoo reviews:

I was curious so tried this product because it was the "sale of the week" at my drug store. WOW, I'm so glad that I did. Not only does it make my asian hair thick and shiny but I can't stop smelling my own hair. Even after a work out and sweating for a good hour my hair still smells amazing. I have a couple favourite shampoo/conditioner brands but only this one still smells nice in my hair after a work. I never write reviews. This product is worth it.

Click for more ulta 20 off coupon entire purchase, ulta hair salon specials.

No comments:

Post a Comment