Search This Blog

Monday, March 6, 2017

40% OFF Ulta Beauty Coupon On GOT 2B Volume & Texture

Enjoy Ulta beauty coupon 40% off on GOT 2B Fat-Tastic Thickening Plumping Mousse March 2017.


Shop this GOT 2B Fat-Tastic Thickening Plumping Mousse 8.5 oz drop from $6.49 to $3.99.

This revolutionary thickening mousse is infused with collagen to make your hair feel instantly thicker, denser and full of body and life. The collagen formula also adds elasticity for overall strong, lush hair that holds style all day long. Go from flat to all-that without the carb overload.

Bulk Up: Shake well before use. Pump foam into hand, distribute evenly through damp hair and blow-dry or style as usual.

Precautions: Flammable. Contents under pressure. Do not use near heat, open flame or while smoking. Do not puncture or incinerate. Store below 120 F (49 C). Avoid spraying in eyes. Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents may be harmful or fatal. Keep out of reach of children.

Product Reviews:

I read reviews for this product for a couple weeks before taking the leap--I know it's inexpensive, but you have no idea how many mousses I have at this point. I have thin, wavy hair but I have a lot of it which makes it look/seem thick. When I use this, I have towel-dried hair & I rub a dollop between my hands and apply twice to the right side of my head and twice to the left, once on the bottom half of my hair and once on the top. I run my fingers through it and scrunch from the ends once its combined and no longer appears white everywhere. After rinsing my hands, I use my diffuser until it's dry. HOLY CROW guys, my hair is super super crunchy and stiff and not-too-great looking right after diffusing BUT I sleep on it. In the morning I wake up and shake my roots with my fingers then use my hands to scrunch the crunch out of my hair while my head is upside down. When I'm done (takes like 2 minutes to de-crunch) I have SPIRAL curls guys, and they're soft & manageable. I'm hooked. NOTE: I bought my can recently and it appears different than what's pictured here. My can is all muted metal yellow with no silver bits.

Don't miss ulta free shipping, ulta 20 off coupon entire purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment