Search This Blog

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Ulta Coupons On Women's Fragrance + Free Gift

        Check new Ulta beauty coupons, Ulta 20% off coupons on Women's Fragrance plus free Weekender Bag and a Clinique deluxe sample with any Clinique purchase in August 2016. 


Shop this CLINIQUE Happy Perfume Spray 1.7 oz $51.00 plus special free gift at Ulta now.

A hint of citrus. A wealth of flowers. A mix of emotions. Clinique's best-selling women's fragrance interplays fresh, vibrant notes - ruby red grapefruit, bergamot - with soft, sensual ones - Hawaiian wedding flower, spring mimosa. Wear it and be happy.

Product Reviews: 

By Janie from Streamwood, Illinois: I use it everyday. It's the only perfume that I wear. No other perfume compares to it. I even spray my bed, sheets and blankets so they smell good.

By Yvonne from Elk Grove: This perfume isn't overpowering. I have used this fragrance for quite some time. Strangers ask me what I'm wearing. It lasts all day!

For more hot Ulta hair salon coupons, Ulta coupon 20% off in 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment