Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Pacifica Cosmetics Sale + Ulta Beauty Coupons Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off

    Enjoy Pacifica Cosmetics sale plus Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off Ulta beauty coupons, Ulta beauty salon coupons in August 2016.


Buy this PACIFICA 7 Free Nail Polish Bianca (maroon) 0.45 oz $9.00 plus buy 1 get 1 50% off now.

Pacifica's 7 Free Nail Polish is long lasting and void of many chemicals that one would find in traditional nail polish. Amazing vibrant colors that go on smooth and stay put, plus a custom wide, 100% vegan brush for easier application. 7 Free is formulated without parabens, phthalates (dibutyl phthalate), toluene, xylene, camphor, formaldehyde, resin, and animals.

Product Reviews: 

I just purchased Unicorn Horn from my Ulta store on the previous day and applied just two (2) coats on one finger. Unicorn Horn is a clear polish that is iridescent, so it looks like a clear pearl coating, anyway, I wanted to test the product before I went crazy. The next day I scrubbed my kitchen floor, cabinets and freezer as well as hand washed enough dishes to over load the dishwasher. After I finished cooking and taking out the trash and recycling I looked at my finger and it's still PERFECT. no chips, no scratches, nothing. If this can hold up to a cleaning day routine and still look just applied, I am sticking with it. Also adore the fact that it's a cruelty free item too.

Find hot Ulta 20 off coupon entire purchase, Ulta coupons 3.50 off 10 in 2016. 

No comments:

Post a Comment